Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Busy Times

I have been so busy… Satch and Kevin have been keeping chores up. I was in B-ham with Shelly for her neuropsych eval for possible brain surgery. I spent Sunday with PK in the morning for breakfast and shopping and with Shelly all afternoon running errands and hanging out. Monday and Tuesday I spent the day at the hospital with my mom. She had part of her thyroid removed and the goiter and nodules removed. She is doing fine, but I’m tired.
While at the hospital with nothing to do, I read a novel called Etta. It is set in late 1800’s early 1900’s and is an historical fiction about the life of Etta Place, the infamous running mate of Sundance Kid and Butch Cassidy. It was a great story filled with all the great things a good novel should have. It is difficult to know where reality/history ends and fiction begins and this makes for a very believable epic.
Tomorrow I take my FIL to the doc and should be settled down again for a few days. Monday and Friday next week we have appointments again. I was looking forward to the start of school, but that will have to be on hold for another week. Maybe we can get started Monday morning and take Friday off.  Praying for Yah to continue to lead and guide us, keep us and train us as we walk this tedious journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment