Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Memorial Day Renaissance Fair

So, as promised here are some pics from our Ren Fair excursion...
My brother, Kevin. I made the shirt, he made the kilt (we are descendants of the McCann's, McGaffin's, and McCrackin's)

April chose to dress cool! 

Shelly is wearing a chamise and skirt I made and a corset that belongs to April.

Chrissy is sporting a cute little outfit she put together from a shopping trip to local thrift stores.

Matt chose to combine modern attire with traditional  Medieval  (I made the shirt)

Dad and I in our costumes, mine is a traditional Irish dress and chamise. Dad combined modern trousers and a traditional shirt I made. Of course, he has his staff in hand!

Ricky is dressed as a Battle Mage. I made the shirt, he made the cape. Good job!
  
Yvonne is addressing the African renaissance!

Max (standing with Chrissy) decided to make his own renaissance and dress in clean clothes! :)

Barry (walking with Chrissy) has decided not to dress (party pooper)



No comments:

Post a Comment