Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

On the Farm...

Ok, so while we were gone to surgery, something attacked our sheep and goats again! This time while they were in the barn… well, it was my dad and brother’s dogs. We lost our second goat and one of the sheep is limping. Dad is going to find a home for his dog… she is really sweet and trained (but can’t live on a farm) if you know anyone who wants her. My brother said he isn’t getting rid of his dog and will keep him with him at all times (tonight he is at work and the dog is running around… I put him in their house.)

The shotgun is ready to pick up from the repair guy…

We just got some homing pigeons (they don’t have a home yet) and they are white… so beautiful! I love the sound they make… they are named Yonah and Zipporah. They are a mating pair so we will have babies that can home eventually.

Otherwise, all is well… we are expecting lambs and a calf in February. I’m trying to clean my house and working on my garden while Shelly is recuperating.

Busy times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment