Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Puppies have New Homes!

Today the last of the puppies were adopted and have gone to new homes. I pray YHVH keeps each puppy in the safety of his hand and that they have loving homes and long lives.

We did keep one puppy. A person was supposed to take one of the puppies and he backed out.. in the mean time, Shelly has grown attached to her and she has talked Daddy into letting her keep it.

So, we have a puppy... well, 2 because my son decided to keep one of them too... sigh. Oh, and did I mention my other daughter adopted one, too. Well, so we found homes for 9 of them and the other 3 have adopted our family. Still, I didn't keep all 12 (thank goodness!) So, here she is (she is the one on the left).
She was the runt, and is the smallest. Shelly has named her Rivka. She is a darlin' isn't she!

Our son, Ricky, has named his pup Emit (we affectionately call him Emet, which means truth in Hebrew.) I don't have a picture of him yet and the battery on my camera is dead. Guess I'll have to break down and go buy a new cord (I know it will show up the minute I buy a new one, but I can't function without my camera!)

Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! How adorable!!!! I have been trying to talk grandma into letting me get a dog.I am hoping she will let me!

    ReplyDelete