Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Picture a Day...

Hello to all!
This year I would like to try something new. I will be trying to post a picture daily of something meaningful to me (many of them farm related)  each day of the year. I hope that by this coming spring I will have some awesome pics to make a calendar to sell for the upcoming year. Our calendar will have the Biblical Holidays (as close as possible) and recommended Torah Portion, Halftorah and Brit Chadashah readings each week.

I am also wanting to include a weekly activity, recipe or something we are doing during the week that I can post pics, recipes or instructions for. I hope to continue this for the year along with my occasional posts of family activities, lessons from the farm and encouragement that I have tried to post this past year.

So today's pic of the day, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment